Friday, February 15, 2008

Lunes

Muster it up
your have to show yourself
you must smile

"Hello" she said
he looked at her aghast
"You're a dog!"

Look! A monkey!
That's a nice thing
because I'm human

She is cool
I guess she can come
to my funeral

Funny looking shoes
are staring right at me
I feel confused

Are you aware
that as you listen to
me, You live?

Let's get bananas
and paste them to walls
millions of bananas

I'm very cold
perhaps next time I won't
lean on windows

I crunch it
under my foot, it screams
tiny little leaf

hands are ugly
feet are too when you
think about it

the cigarette in
my pocket smells really bad
so I do

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.